We a seeking an energetic Function Manager to work closely with the committee and staff. A hands-on approach with the ability to multi-task and be responsible for the day-to-day operations as well as assisting the committee.
To be successful, we are looking for the following attributes:
– Experience in a hospitality role (preferred)
– Knowledge of operations, food, beverage and implementation of relevant procedures
– Experience in developing team members to deliver exceptional customer service
– Excellent communication, presentation & attention to detail
– Ability to manage wages and achieve financial targets
– Staff hiring, rostering and training capabilities
– Demonstrate a pro-active hands-on approach
– Maintain a happy, safe and healthy work environment
– Full experience to manage all aspects of functions/events
– Sales, quotes, marketing, new business, menus, set up, staff etc.
Opportunity for a strong, innovative leader to join a growing organisation and a supportive team. Position will provide exposure in developing your management skills, recruitment, rostering and financial/cost/budget controls. Salary dependent on experience with opportunities for progression.
Please include the position you are applying for, a Cover Letter and your CV and email to email@example.com